Ther-Biotic Complete 120 Capsules: For Maintaining Good Intestinal Health
Ther-Biotic Complete 120 Capsules by Klaire Labs is a hypoallergenic, highly potent probiotic blend that is specifically formulated to promote intestinal health and ensure easy bowel movements. These potent capsules are a unique mixture of 12 probiotic certified species that cater a broad spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire Line. What makes this complete intestinal supplement exceptional is its blend of transient strains and colonizing that provide wide coverage and support a healthy microfloral balance in the entire gastro-intestinal tract.
The Ther-Biotic Complete 120 Capsules supplement has been scientifically formulated with the full spectrum of complementary and synergistic species using proprietary InTactic® technology. They make sure maximum release of microorganisms all through the intestinal tract with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule. Offered capsules are ideal for individuals who need much higher amount of varied probiotic species to support their intestinal health.
How It Works?
- Strengthens the gut barrier
- Blocks pathogens from binding to the intestinal mucosa
- Involved in synthesizing vitamins B and K
- Helps supporting the immune system
- Produce short-chain fatty acids that nourish the colon
- Helps breaking down the opioid peptides
- Stops many pro-inflammatory cytokines from being produced
- Produces enzymes that helps the body in digesting lactose
- Supports detoxification and elimination of ammonia and phenol
- Produces compounds such as hydrogen peroxide and lactic acid that are naturally antagonistic to harmful bacteria‚ viruses and yeast
This declaration has not been stated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). This product is not meant to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Keep tightly capped, and out of direct sunlight.
• Store at room temperature.