Complete Multivitamin with Bioactive B-Vitamins and Chelated Minerals
With Bio Active Essentials™, you can choose the one formula that provides the essential nutrients and the best forms of those nutrients for everyone in your family, from ages 12 and up. These Include:
1) Bioactive B-Vitamins: Bio Active Essentials provides Vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid in their active forms P-5-P, methylcobalamin, and L-methylfolate. Many people by some estimates, up to 30% of the population has difficulty converting B-Vitamins to their active forms. This means they derive less benefit regardless of the dose. That's why the bioactive B-vitamins in Bio Active Essentials are different. They don't require conversion by the liver, so even individuals with liver issues or other reasons for poor conversion will benefit. These B-vitamins support energy levels, cardiovascular health, nerve function, carbohydrate metabolism, and amino acid production. This formula provides the levels of B-Vitamins needed by everyone, including women who are pregnant or nursing.
2) Easily absorbed chelated trace minerals: We all need minerals, but we need to absorb them, too. To ensure you benefit from these essential nutrients, Bio Active Essentials uses The Real Amino Acid Chelate System (TRAACS®) which binds minerals to amino acids to create an organic molecule the body can easily use. These minerals benefit muscle tissue and heart rhythm, immune system function, proper bone and collagen formation, mental well-being and healthy metabolism.
3) Vitamin D3: The "sunshine vitamin" is a daily requirement that supports proper calcium absorption for healthy bones and teeth, immune system function, and helps maintain mental well-being.
4) Vitamin E from a mixed tocopherol complex: The complete family of tocopherols (alpha, beta, delta, and gamma) are included in this formula the way nature intended. Together, they help support heart and immune system health, and protect cellular structures from oxidative vitality.
5) Ginger: This botanical ingredient supports the digestive system, helping the body absorb the nutrients it needs for optimum vitality.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets Servings Per Container: 30
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 2,500 IU
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 62.5 mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 500 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols) 25 IU
Vitamin K2 (as Mena Q7® menaquinone-7) from natto 22.5 mcg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25 mg
Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacin and from niacinamide) 25 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 12.5 mg
Folate (as (6S)-5-methylfolate) (equivalent to 400 mcg 200 mcg
of (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)†
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 125 mcg
Biotin 250 mcg
Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 25 mg
Calcium (as TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate, calcium 200 mg
fructoborate, calcium ascorbate, and d-calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (from potassium iodide) 75 mcg
Magnesium (TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Buffered 150 mg
(Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate and Magnesium Oxide)
Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 7.5 mg
Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 50 mcg
Copper (as TRAACS® Copper Bisglycinate Chelate) 0.5 mg
Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 2.5 mg
Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 125 mcg
Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Bisglycinate Chelate) 62.5 mcg
Potassium (as potassium amino acid complex) 25 mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract 100 mg
Standardized for 5% gingerols (5 mg)
Benfotiamine 25 mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg
Inositol 25 mg
Bioflavonoids from Citrus (Citrus aurantium) Peel Extract 12.5 mg
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 7.5 mg
Boron (as fructoborate) 750 mcg
Vanadium (as TRAACS® Vanadium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 62.5 mcg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, starch, silica, magnesium
stearate, calcium sulfate, glycerol monostearate, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, glycine.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.