All of the biochemical processes that take place in your body depend on enzymes. Enzymes support digestive function‚ which allows your body to work properly. When you aren't properly digesting the foods you eat‚ you may experience unpleasant symptoms like constipation‚ diarrhea‚ gas‚ bloating‚ and cramps. Improper digestion of the foods you eat can also cause nutritional deficiencies‚ because your intestines aren't able to absorb all of the much-needed vitamins and minerals. This is why it's so important to make sure you get all of the enzymes you need for proper digestion and nutrient absorption.
One way to promote healthy digestion is with a supplement. Energetix’s Catalyst-7 contains a blend of enzymes and herbs that promote good digestion. Some of the ingredients in Catalyst-7 include:
- Protease‚ which is a digestive enzyme responsible for digesting protein
- Amylase‚ which is a digestive enzyme that helps the digestion of carbohydrates
- Lipase‚ which is an enzyme that breaks down the fats in your food so they can be absorbed in the intestines
- Barley grass‚ which is a cereal grass high in nutrients; this grass has been used for years to treat a variety of conditions because of its anti-inflammatory properties
- Papaya leaf‚ which is an herb that may help boost your immune system and help improve digestive system function.
- Gentian root‚ which is an herb often used to treat gastric problems
Each bottle of Catalyst-7 by Energetix contains 90 capsules‚ which should last between 15 to 30 days‚ depending on the dosage you take. The recommended dosage is one to two capsules daily with meals.
Energetix supplements provide potent‚ pure nutrition. Proven manufacturing processes and unique formulations--created with the cooperation of Energetix's medical advisory board--ensure that health care professionals and their patients benefit from their natural‚ synergistic formulas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.