If you don't eat a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables on a regular basis‚ you may not be receiving all the nutrition that your body needs to function properly. In fact‚ you may develop a trace mineral deficiency. Trace minerals are elements that you only need small amounts of‚ yet they are important to your overall health. Even if you do eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables‚ you may still be deficient‚ since today’s conventionally grown produce is often grown in soil that has been over farmed and depleted of nutrients.
You can help ensure that you get enough trace minerals by taking a dietary supplement‚ such as Energetix’s SpectraMin. SpectraMin provides your body with a wide variety of trace minerals. Some of the ingredients in this liquid supplement include:
- Chloride—may promote better digestion‚ help regulate your metabolism‚ and may help your liver flush wastes out of your body.
- Zinc—may boost immunity‚ support brain function‚ and improve cardiovascular health.
- Nickel—may strengthen your bones.
- Chromium—may help regulate your appetite and cardiovascular well-being.
- Iodine—may promote proper thyroid function.
- Selenium—is an antioxidant that may help prevent your cells from becoming damaged from free radicals (harmful molecules).
The recommended dosage of SpectraMin by Energetix is one drop of liquid per 10 pounds of body weight daily (For example‚ a person who weighs 150 pounds should take 15 drops). Mix the drops with a glass of water or juice.
Energetix is focused on providing products that naturally support every aspect of your health and well-being. Its supplements are pure‚ potent‚ and effective.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.