- Premier-quality whey protein (min. 15% glycomacropeptides)
- Produced by ultrafiltration at a very low temperature
- Lack of high heat preserves the delicate glycomacropeptides
- A full-bodied, great tasting protein powder
- Tests on to all 4 biofield polarities
- Gluten free
- 100% excipient free
Whey Peptein is easy to work into your diet. It mixes well with liquids, so it's the perfect protein for a daily shake or smoothie. And it only adds 53 calories per 2 tablespoon serving. This protein delivers 15% of the beneficial glycomacropeptides, while others on the market contain 10% or less. It is derived from milk and emulsified with a trace of soy. If you're looking for a premier-quality whey protein powder, check into Premier Research Labs' Whey Peptein. Order online today!
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.